The vision behind Terra.do is to help millions of people all over the world transition into climate change. There is an incredible hunger among talented individuals to work on climate but no understanding of where to start. And yet, climate organizations struggle to attract world-class talent that is available to tech companies and other traditional sectors.
Right now, we have created an online platform for anyone who wants to work on solving climate change. We select talented individuals who care about climate, take them through an intensive 12-week online bootcamp taught by top experts and then get them to work on high-impact climate projects.
However, this is just the beginning and there are tons of other interesting and impactful things cooking at Terra.do. Want to be a part of this beautiful journey with us? This is your chance to do it!
Who you are
- Have worked on and created consumer products using Angular and/or Ionic
- Understand RxJS/ NgRx / Facade / Factory and related patterns
- You love taking ownership and have a great eye for detail
- Have at least a working knowledge of the server side / databases, dev ops
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You obsess about the experience of every single customer
- You have 2+ years of work experience in a similar role
- Most importantly, you want your work to make a difference
Why work with us
- Be an early part of a fast growing tech team -- you will make a world of difference
- We’re 100% remote! (and have been 100% remote even in the pre-Covid era)
- Competitive salary
- Very flexible work culture and leave policy
- Chance to work on a cause you really care about with a world class team (that sealed the deal for all of us!)